Heat Exchangers - Boilers – Piping Systems
Chemical Cleaning is an efficient, cost-effective way to remove corrosion, deposits, residual oils/greases, and other obtrusive contaminants from tainted surfaces. This process is used as periodic maintenance to keep systems free of blockages and contaminants. The United States Coast Guard and Naval Sea Systems NAVSEA recognize Cal Marine Cleaning for Chemical Cleaning of ships systems.
- Cal Marine Cleaning has the Chemical Cleaning Equipment needed.
- Large in Shop Diptanks
- Well Trained Team
- Process Control Procedures for Various Systems
- We have chemicals that are non-toxic, non-corrosive, non flammable, non-injurious to personnel
Our Chemical Cleaning Services provide:
- Temporary Storage Tanks for effluent, Mixing Tanks, Heat Exchangers, etc.
- Analysis of effluent for disposal
- Removal and disposal of effluent
- Inspection of some systems can be accomplished with our video inspection equipment.
Cal Marine Cleaning is equipped with portable heaters and heat exchangers that can be utilized to improve the effectiveness of any cleaning project.
Available Chemical Flushing Media
- Sulfamic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Caustic Soda
- Tri Sodium Phosphate
- For a complete listing call: Charles Jacobs (425) 317-8298
Applicability to Industrial and Shipboard Systems
- Cooling System
- Heat Exchangers
- New Systems Piping (to remove oils, slag, etc.)
- Piping Systems Cleaning
- Surface Preparation